Friday, November 26, 2010

Liah...LOVES to read!!


Liah LOVES to be read too! Since I am at school during the day, my best friend and partner in crime Hannah does an AMAZING job being the 2nd mom to my Liah. Liah loves to read and Hannah is so kind to read to her just about any book she picks out. Liah reads books to herself as well-she makes up the stories-and it is SO cute! We read LOTS of books before we go to bed at night...because we don't want to go to sleep so mommy can study*wink* I read to Liah first and then Liah reads the story to me :) I love my Liah!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She gonna be the new Amazon top seller as soon as she learns to write and read.

Hannah said...

Yes she DOES love to read! Most of the time I can't get her to let me FINISH the story...she usually does that for us. lol