Friday, November 26, 2010

Gabriel...my 8 year-old SCOUT!!

Ok...for every one who never thought I'd say this...take note...I can't believe my LITTLE BABY is growing up!! Gabriel is NOW a CUB SCOUT!! Gabriel turned 8 over the summer...and yes...I am way behind with blogs since I'm now a full-time graduate student (which will be another blog post) but I wanted to share some great milestones my kids have accomplished. Gabriel has really grown a lot over the last year. He will always be stubborn and assertive...he is a natural leader. He is very sweet at times...and it's hard to see my little boy growing into a bright young man. At first, he hated scouts because, I think, he just wanted to argue and fuss about something...because it's not "cool" to reform. But now...he loves EVERY MINUTE!! I'm so proud to call Gabriel my oldest son. He is amazing!



Gabriel leading the flag ceremony



From Left to Right: Isaac, Adam, Gabriel, and Aunt Jill (his dutiful*wink*cub scout leader)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He'll be an Eagle by 13. I forsee it.

Hannah said...

He's too funny!