Monday, November 24, 2008

Isaac's Last Soccer Game...yeah...a little late but oh well :)

So basically Isaac's last soccer game was...oh...about a month ago! Better late than never right?
He did really well the whole season and his season ended with the "SUPERGOALS" at the top...as in #1. I don't think that mattered at ALL to him but his mom, yeah ME, is all about being number 1. I'm only a little bit competitive..haha! This was his first year to play as I mentioned in an earlier blog and he learned so much. His coach was so patient and amazing when it came to making it fun and not a task! They gave out medals to each kid and pretended to have a small awards ceremony. It was fun and the kids loved it!! I'm not sure Isaac will ever stop asking, "Mom, do I have soccer today?"

1 comment:

Hannah said...

He is so cute running around on the field! I wish I could have seen an entire game of him...especially the one where he scored! ;) lol