Friday, July 11, 2008

Man I love these kids!!

On the way home from North Dakota, we decided to stop in Columbia MO and spend the night at a hotel. Liah loved the big king size bed!! Maybe she thought of it as her own little THRONE!!




I know what your thinking...Liah looks a little concerned in this picture. I think she had just looked up at the camera.



The day before everyone was leaving, we tried to get pictures of the kids. This was suppose to be a photo of all the grandkids but Gabriel wasn't going to have ANY of that!! But we did get some good pictures of the other 5.


AWWWW!!!


Maybe I am bias...but I think she is SO CUTE!!!


This was just a cute picture of all of them watching cartoons.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

You are bias-but it's ok because your kids are that cute! I love these pictures!!