Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Magazine Trail


A friend of mine came over with her kids so all the kids could play at our house. I had just gone through our church magazine to recycle them since everything is online now. I kept the conference editions and the rest I put in a box by the stairs so I could take them dowstairs later. Well, needless to say the kids opened the box and the picture says it all. They "re-tiled" my kitchen floor and made a trail into the dining room and living room. The were all marching around on the trail and it was hilarious!!

3 comments:

Meg said...

That is great looking. I think you should keep them there. Though would you feel funny walking on the face of Jesus. We recycled all of ours too. I went through and cut out all the pictures I wanted for FHE and stuff and then put them in the bin. It felt kind of weird to being doing that but they are all online.

Anonymous said...

so cute. man the things a kid can find joy in. forget plastic toys!!! Your house looks nice. I would love to see it! Is Liah a sleeper yet?

Jenn said...

Hey Tawnie!! No, Liah is not sleeping through the night however some night she only gets up 1 or 2 times and most of the time Adam is taking care of her as long as I provide the milk ahead of time. As for the house, you should come and visit! We would love to have you guys!