Friday, April 24, 2009

Long Lost Family

I'm sure most of you know-but for those who don't-my mother is 1 of 17 kids in her family!! YIKES!! My grandmother definitely had her hands full raising 17 kids!! She was a great lady who always wanted her family together with her as often as possible. Since she has passed away her home is no longer the gathering place for everyone. This makes it hard to see everyone like we use to but we try.

My cousin Ashley, her son Jackson, and her mother came to visit the weekend of conference. Ashley lives a few hours away and it was great to visit with her and her son. I had never seen Jackson and Ashley had never seen Liah. It was fun to try and get them acquainted and it wasn't until we were outside playing RIGHT before they left that Jackson and Liah realized they could play together. Isaac was trying to give Jackson pointers on soccer and it was such a nice day outside! PERFECT!!

No comments: