Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adam's Birthday!!

Well, Adam's birthday was on Saturday and needless to say...it wasn't very eventful. He went to a scouting jamboree Friday night and was gone almost all of Saturday. Saturday, mind you, was his birthday!

I went to see a friend finish the Country Music Half-Marathon on Saturday while my mom kept the kids!Thanks mom and congratulations Cara!



We gave him a cake when he returned and the boys wanted to help blow out the candles! We love Adam(Dad)and hope he knows how much we love him! It was nice to have him home on Sunday for SURE!!!


2 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Happy birthday to Adam! I was just catching up on your blog...your kids are so cute! I love Liah's adorable smile in her blessing outfit! That would be scary to feel an earthquake! I hope that everything is going well for you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!! Glad you had a day out Jenn!!!