Monday, January 14, 2008

Lions, Tigers, and Baby with COLIC OH MY!!!


Ok, I have to vent and my blog is where I have chosen to do so. I have a beautiful newborn with colic!! I am going crazy. If this cartoon had dark hair it would be me. I love my little girl but man...I am exhausted. Aside from the normal exhaustion I have an "added measure" that I am not at all pleased with. On top of this the boys are BOTH trying to break out of the napping mode. SOMEONE HELP ME!!! The doctor said she has a temper and of course...what do you do about colic. Gripe Water? Tried that and not helping. Anyone who decides to even read this blog with suggestions please comment. I need help!! I need sleep!! I need a vacation from my problems...hahaha!!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Oh Jenn!! I can't imagine! I hope the colic passes very soon so that you can maintain your sanity! Your kids are all so adorable!

Jenn said...

Hey I do too!! Sanity is none existent in these parts! haha. I hope that you and your family are good. Thanks!

Kristalyn said...

I feel for you! GOing without sleep is the worst, especially with kids who don't understand that Mommy can get tired too! I don't know if your doctor has looked into it, but Mason was really fussy, and he ended up having acid reflux. They gave him a prescription for Zantac and it worked almost immediately. It was so nice to know that he wasn't uncomfortable any more.

Jenn said...

Hey Kristalyn,
Yeah...we got a pepsid perscription and it helped a little but not all day. She is better in the morning than at night. I might ask about switching meds though. Thanks for your advice.