Wednesday, August 8, 2007

All right!! All right!!!




Some of you have inquired as to why I am not in any of the pictures. I absolutely hate pictures and I hate the fact that I am gaining weight daily as well. Just to make all my fans happy. HERE YOU GO!!! These pictures were taken at a friend's house, Shannon. The first picture is me talking with Vincent, Shannon's husband and the second is of Hollis and I. She emailed them to me and I am sharing. Enjoy because this is rare :)
I have also included a picture of Isaac and Gabriel with friends Mac and Turner showing their popsicle tongues :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Jenn. So are you enjoying it there? Are you going to stay for a while? I get the same grief about putting my picture on. I'm glad you are posting again. Do you have a name picked out for your little girl?

Wendy said...

Hey! I'm glad you found our blog and left us a message so we could see your cute blog! You guys look great--exactly like you did back at the Colony--and your boys are super cute! I can definitely see a little of Jenn and Adam in them both. Congratulations on the baby girl coming to your family soon! Watch out!!! =) Take care and keep in touch!